Stomach flu
...starting Tue nite. Threw up all my supper I think... then diarhhea every 2 hrs or so. I think it's because I used the knife that was used several hrs before or there's something wrong with the chicken cold cut.
The next day, have trouble walking and going downstairs. Almost didn't have enuf energy to walk towards the doctor's office when my mom dropped me off.
Doctor said it's stomach flu, told me to stay home 2-3 days.
So Tue, I slept for most of the day. Got so hungry during lunch cuz I only had a small box of apple juice for breakfast (which my doc said I shouldn't have since it's bad for diarrhea she said altho I donno y). Thought I was gonna die cuz I thought no one was home and I didn't have enuf energy to bring the stuffs out from the fridge to microwave. Luckily my sis was at home preparing for her interview.
Wed, no more diarrhea but that's because I didn't eat much on Tue. The whole day I only had apple juice, 1 sausage, 1/2 small bowl of congee. So lightheaded when I woke up, so decided to stay home.
Ate a lil more on Thurs, had a piece of pecan butter cookie in the morning. For lunch, had sausage, a bowl of congee, a lil dim sum leftovers. For supper, had only a slice of orange juice and grapefruit. Then I found out that I still had diarrhea.
Fri, felt that I could've gone to work but still very tired and had to help John open doors. Almost couldn't do it, but I'm gaining a lil more energy as time goes by.
Tim came to help us move, such a nice guy. We had lunch at Happy Days afterwards. It was ok. I had beef congee. I wanted to have fried egg and ham sandwich but I was afraid that I would have trouble with digesting the fat.
For supper, had xmas dinner at home with family and John. We had yummy spaghetti and turkey. I made the apple/mandarin orange/lettuce salad. We all had a great time.
Xmas dinner
Went to John's parents place for Xmas dinner. It was SO NICE. Turkey again but with very nice homemade cranberry sauce. Nice salad, pickles, brussel sprouts, mashed potatoes with gravy. I had a lil too much for my recently "shrinked" guts. It was so nice tho I couldn't resist the dessert. Pie with rasin and figs inside, topped with homemade rum/butter/icing sugar cream sauce. Yum yum yum. Her mom told me that it's about 1/2 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 2 Tbsp of rum. Mixed them and let them sit over nite. I wanted to make my own someday but I'm kinda afraid that I'd end up eating lots of butter.
Boxing day
Went to church, had lunch at home, then went shopping for only 3 hrs. Didn't buy too much, line up in many stores. Then saw "A Series of Unfortunate event". It's ok. I like Violet's dress and their auntie reminds me of my dad. Then had turkey pasta for supper and cookie and Guylian chocolate, and Mr. Big (just a lil). We saw "Ted, the Bunny" DVD. It's ok, funny at times. I don't like puppets tho, no offense.
Short trip
Very sunny on Mon. Did my running then went to Bellis Fair with John. He did the driving and we didn't get insurance. It's smaller than I expected, and not a lot of boutique. A lot more department store tho. There was no boxing day sale. So weird, we have a whole week of boxing day sale here. But, I did get sth from Victoria's Secret. John didn't had to return the whiskey from duty free since we didn't stay there for more than 48 hrs. It's so confusing.... I'd thought duty free is duty free no matter what. Oh well... Then went to Rogers and rented "Elf" and "Napolean Dynamite". "Elf" is very good and very funny. The other one is lame lame lame. John and I finished almost all the leftovers in the fridge.
Last day of holiday
Did my running then went shopping. Didn't buy too much again. I saw very very nice dress shirt in MEXX but again no size. It was such a good deal tho, only 19.99 for a shirt, normally it's like at least 60bux. Wanted to buy new running shoes, and again no size... and the sales stinks there wanted to get out as fast as possible. Then went to Aberdeen Center, there were sales there too but nothing caught my eyes. Got yummy veggie pork wonton in the food court. It's SO delicious! Then later went to Daiso and got junk food... i'm so bad. Then saw "2046" with my sis at home in front of the PC (what a pain) and it's so boring. I couldn't finish watching it and felt sick afterwards cuz we finished all the junk food. Looks like I'm back to my old self....eating machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment