Very very bad skating lately. Altho I successfully get rid of the bad habit (rotate before I'm in the air for the waltz jump) that I gained from the axel preparation exercises. After watching another skater did a few good backward crossover for the clockwise direction, mine got a lil better immediately. I think I should spend more time practicing those.... but they r SO tedious and they hurt my feet. Still haven't gotten my backspin back. *sigh*. But, it's very hard to fix something that is automatic. For many of the spins, I was not crossing my feet enuf :(..i.e. having trouble centering the spin. I think the problem is that the time I spent on the inside edge entry into the spin is not long enuf. And, I have to keep reminding myself that I should let the right side of the body catches up and not force the left in front of the right. That is, should let it occur naturally. This is a trick that I googled from the internet. I sometimes wonder the usefulness of my coach.
Very bad habit lately (besides skipping my morning run)... there is no food at home... and I'm too lazy and cheap to buy some myself... so ended up eating chocolate waffle sticks for lunch and for the whole afternoon... I think I ate like 30 today. It's a wonder that I'm not sick or stuffed. It's our big boss's 20th aniversary at the company today. So, there was a lil celebration. I got a cinnamon powdered donut. After just eating that, I felt sick. But then, after skating, I felt ok and was able to eat some more waffle sticks. Like John said, I'm an eating machine. Definitely should do some running after work before going out for shopping. But then... lets just hope that I didn't not get tied down to the couch by the TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment