Fri nite
Met Jekyl and Hyde in person. Thought I was gonna die on Steveston Highway.
John's car broke down, called BCAA. It was fine after some cooling down.
Went to my friend's church w/o incident. Had a good time there.
They taught us several dance... mostly cha cha. It was fun. I got a lil stuffed animal, a dog. For gift exchange, I got a whole box of truffles. They r very good.
I only had oatmeal (@ 5) before going there, but they had snacks there. I had some honey roasted peanuts and cachews, yum yum yum. In the next day, I found out that I lost a pound. Must be just because I had less stuffs in my stomach.. heheee.
Sat
Woke up late, around 8:40am. Went to church.
Watched skating. Sasha did so bad, only had 2 clean triple jumps. Michelle faltered on her double axel and doubled a planned triple jump. Irina was great, she won.
Ran on the treadmill, forgot how long, probably just 35mins or so.
Had family xmas dinner with my uncle, aunt, cousins and their gfs. It was fun.
We had the set dinner A in Gingeri.
- turkey salad (very thin pieces of turkey w/ skin, and lots of miracle whip)
- veggie with slices of abalone
- lobster and crab
- fresh steamed fish
- kung po beef with celery (my fav)
- fried rice
- noodles with mushroom (kinda blend)
- mango pudding (my fav too, had never had pudding that tasty)
- chinese donuts and almond cookies
Then we went xmas lights hunting. We went to Richmond Nature Park, and ppl houses. They were more beautiful than VanDussen. Oh and we dropped by my friend's place to use the washroom... hehee.
Sun
Did 15 laps running and 2 laps walking. It took about 45mins.
Skipped skating, hanged out with John instead. Went to New Westmin to get John's wallet.
No comments:
Post a Comment