told me to put the Disclaimer (this rink is not responsible for ..blah blah blah...) band on the sole of the skate. Another person said it might fall off and asked if it's ok to put it around the wrist. That staff said no it won't fall off and specifically told us not to put it around our wrist cuz otherwise they wouldn't be able to see who'd paid!!! Asking for disaster they r.
So I did exactly what was told and guess what. It fell off the sole and was hanging onto the blade. So when I was doing a forward crossover and was on my left skate only (where the band was on), I slipped and fell onto the side of my left leg. It HURT!!! It was so weird I thought there was a deep gash on the ice. But then I kept on skating (for a few steps) and fell again!! Then I checked my skate and noticed that I'd been stepping on that paper the whole time.
I hate that staff. She knows NOTHING!!!! She is the same one who overcharged me a while back. Before, I was told by the other staff (the regular one) to put that band on my wrist. Stupid stupid person!
No comments:
Post a Comment