Fri nite
Friend's bday party. We went to Ginger & Garlic. Very good, esp the "Malaysian Charbroiled Pork Toro". Later we all went to the bday girl's place and had bday cake, Napolean cake, the best bday cake I have ever had. I was very sleep when I was driving to her place and then went into auto pilot mode and almost drove home instead....
The kids also came, they were very busy as usual. Matthew grew a lot, looked so much more mature now, so is Ashley. Lucas was a baby and now a kid.
Sat
Woke up early, did work out, went shopping with John. Had decaf gingerbread latte from Second Cup. Bought sis's xmas present and Amanda's present... still have to buy my parent's, John's present, and friends' presents (..still owing a Nov bday person's present). Maybe I'd do it sometime during the weekday. Hope the malls open late. They should be rite? It's xmas time.
Later went to Amanda's house warming party. Mmm...it's interesting. Never went to a party like that before. Lots of ppl we don't know, we shy ppl ended up just talking to each other. Lame. Good food tho. Love the chocolate covered biscuits, had 3 different layers inside.... tasted like mocha, milk chocolate, and coffee crisp. Yum Yum. I had 3 at least. The Macadamia nuts chocolate chip cookies were also very nice, I love the nuts but not the chocolate, too bitter. John had a cup (instead of a shot glass) of tequila. He was all red, but wasn't drunk. Gotta see who Patrick is.
The dancing pole in the middle of the room was nicely decorated w/ xmas lights. I'd love to try that someday, looks interesting.
Sun
Woke up early, finished watching taped Ice War, went to church. Napped an hr or so then work out. Then went skating with John. It's so very crowded. I was told not to do spin or jump in the middle :(. John didn't want to try crossover at all. After skating, we went to Nando's chicken and used up the coupon from the Entertainment coupon booklet that I bought from my friend. It's very very good. I would like to try it again sometime later.
John is winning the football pool so far. Too bad there isn't a prize for the winner.
1 comment:
football pool book = $10
entry fee for football pool = $20
prize = free entry fee for next years
bragging rights that you know more about football than a friend and his friends that you don't know = priceless
Post a Comment