After work, went to John's place. Wrapped my sis's gift. I don't think I did a good job of it but John said it looked great. Should have wrapped my parent's gift too, just too lazy to take it out of the car. Had a piece of whole wheat bread with no sugar added blueberry jam and a lil peanut butter (since there is only a lil left in the jar). We then headed down to the gym, there was no one there. I did a lil biking. It's too big for me, even after I botched down the seat to its minimal height. So, I stopped after a few mins. Then I just practiced some of the skating jumps imagining that I's on skate. It's quite different since I don't have heels on my runners. Also tried to do the ballet thing that I saw other skaters do at 8-rink, just jump up and spin several rotations in the air (I think it was like 3). Of course, I can't do it, but still it's good exercise. We spent about 25 or 30mins in the gym. It was a good workout for me, just jumping around. Oh.. and I tried to do a split. Not to my surprise, cant' do it. I was like a feet off the floor. Getting old....
Afterwards, John did some reading and watched a lil Jeopardy at the same time. I changed the shoelace on my skate. It fits perfectly :).
We then watched "Lost" together. So many flashbacks in that series now, kinda annoying.
After I got home, although I's not hungry I had a few pieces of beef with bok choy, 1 Quakers blueberry oat yogurt granular bar (sis and mom bought it), 1 chocolate caramel rice krispy square (sis and mom bought it), almost half a roastbeef with cheese and lettuce sandwich (sis and mom bought it). After all that junk, I was just full not stuffed at all.
This morning I was so tired. Woke up at 6 then was informed by my sister that she needs the bathroom at 7. I was planning to workout and use the bathroom at 7... so then I stayed in bed (oh well not before I went down to feed my fishy before I forgot again) for a lil while then a lil while turned out to be a lot longer. I ended up waking up at 8am!!!! This is record time for me. I also had a big breakfast when I went down to feed my fish. Don't worry, I did not eat the fish. I had 2.5 cups of skim milk and 2 blueberry yogurt granular bars. Also had 1/2 a vanilla cream filled butter cookie. It's not as good as the Quaker's bar so I stopped after only a bite and went back to the granular bar. Hahaha I'm really an eating machine. I weight myself after all that food.... and guess what I lost 1 pound (compared to last week where I gained 1 pound). I guess I did a lot of exercise yesterday, first running, then skating, then jumping around in the gym.
Interesting thing is after all that sleep I'm still tired. I think I need a day where I can sleep till noon. My arms and legs were also a lil sore.
Have to clean up my shaw email account. I have emails from a yr or 2 ago. It's warning me that it's 91% full. While I was checking out which one to delete, I found a 2004 horoscope. It's pretty accurate. Mainly it says...
- All the good stars are heading your way! Good profits will turn in this year. However do not use this money lvaishly nor to plough them into dubious projects. Improve on the security aspects of your business.
- It's a good year to get married. Your charm and beauty will attract many suitors but you have to choose one. Your partner horoscopes include rooster, ox and monkey.
- You also have good side-luck this year and strike lottery but please get a ticket first.
I'm still waiting the 3rd point to materialize...
2 comments:
I think I know an ox that is a willing suitor.
Sincerely,
Don Jumphries.
Heheee u funny.
Post a Comment