The day before yesterday, went to Richmond Center. Bought a nice dress in Gitti, but it's a lil tight actually when I sit down.... it'd be my motivation to loose weight :P. I actually like another dress more but they don't have my size... it's either XS (I can barely fit it) or XL (it dropped on the floor). They said Metrotown might have it since they're opening a new store there.
Went to Lansdown shopping yesterday. Not much to see there. Bought a universal remote since my TV remote is breaking down for many yrs now. Also bought Gwen Stefani's CD in Music World, couldn't find it in Future Shop. In Future Shop, I saw RF modulator for 29.99 and adapter (can be used as power source i suppose) for ..oops forgot... around 27 i think.
Went home and discovered mom bought lots of chinese pastry again. So after yummy pork chop stewed with onion, I had 1 big slice of Napolean cake, almost 1 pastry with super sweet lotus paste and salty egg yolk inside (so much like a moon cake) - the yolk, 1/2 a paper wrapped coffee cake, 1/2 slice of a piece of bread made with egg. So this morning, forced myself and did 15 laps of running. Still feel bloated now.
No comments:
Post a Comment