Had an "interesting" meeting today. Clearly it stemed from one of our co-workers who don't speak chinese... and we sure know who that is. She already complained at least twice about it before... always suspected ppl were talking about her behind her back. But that's not true. So, from now on, no more chinese in the workplace. Exception would be if u're on the phone w/ ur friend or mom. mmmmm.... does that mean we can gossip about her on the phone :P. Fine by me, I'm always stuck in the lab anyways.... Now she just made many of us feel awkward.
Went to the Burnby Lake Rink (just down from 8-rink) during lunch. Very few ppl. Just a tiny bit cheaper (4.25? 4.15?..) and the rink is smaller. The ice is just as hard as the 8-rink one. They have Lonnie skate on Wed. I think I'll go again there tmr. 8-rink apparently has Loonie skate too on Fri according to the web.... so how come last time that person charged me 4.75???!!!!
Ok skating today. Several times.. actually just 3... I almost almost almost did a corkscrew spin. My flip is better today, gaining a tiny lil bit more height. I think I figured out a lil more about it today. But my loop sucks, not much height at all. I found out that my loop is higher when I'm skating on softer ice, probably because my blades catch the ice less. My pants r in bad shape... ripped a lil hole on the inside thigh while landing a jump.
Left ankle hurts after skating. I'm now sure that it's from the 3-turn deep knee bend entry for the spin. Have to take off from running tonite.
1 comment:
i would like to say to her:
mmmmmmmgoy!
arai na!
bu xie!
I bet her boyfriend says "wo tao tung" alot.
Post a Comment