Didn't anticipate such nice weather, ended up just staying in Richmond the whole weekend :(. Oh well.... my parents don't want me to go down during election week anyway.
On Fri nite, watched a chinese vcd, "Three of a kind". It was funny the first time, not the second time.
On Sat, ran running with John. Did 8 laps run and 2 laps run/walk.
We then went to Metrotown for John's clothing, new winter jacket. Tip top had the best service!
Later, we had supper at Honolulu. Their logan red dates drink is terrible. Tasted like they just added in the logan and red dates a min ago but because of that the logan and red dates were very sweet. Afterwards we walked by the Gelato place around the corner, didn't go in. We went to the small coffee shop instead. Very good service. I had the soy decaf latte with hazelnut flavour. John had the french vanilla. We sampled the Kona cheesecake. It's very good. Might buy one slice next time. Then, we rented "Mean Girls" and "Ella the Enchanted". Both very good; light and funny.
On Sun, ran 8 laps by myself and then later walked around the Steveston Village with John. I was tempted to buy icecream but resisted.
Then I went to have my haircut. Pretty nice place. I didn't leave enuf tip I think... didn't bring enuf coins. I want to go there again next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment