Went to Aqua Riva for a friend's bday. Food was great. I had the wild green salad, the lamb, and the pear crisp dessert. Had some of John's chopped scallop salad, Salmon, and white chocolate pudding. I love the chopped scallop. The sauce was wonderful. The scallop was very good too but I had too many of that in chinese restaurant (that's y i didn't order it). My wild green salad was just average, but the salmon cream cheese on the lil piece of bread was good. The lamb was medium rare, but to me it's a bit too rare and it didn't have enuf lamb taste in it. I like the lamb stew in chinese restaurant more. But, the whiskey with hazelnut sauce was quite unique. And finally, I liked the rolled oats and the vanilla ice cream that they put on the pear crisp. Don't really like the pears or the raisins... nothing special, it's like the apple in apple pie. John loved it tho. And, I love John's chocolate pudding. It's so sweet but I still love it. I like the pancake syrup that they put on it. I guess I'm just a breakfast person. I just love oatmeal and cereal and pancake :).
John didn't get to talk to my friends too much. Well... since he doesn't know them and sometimes it's just automatic for my friends to talk in chinese. But, we still had a great time. I talked with John more than with my friends :P. It'd be better if John was sitting on my left side.
No comments:
Post a Comment