Friday, October 22, 2004

Busy busy

Went skating during lunch at the Kensington Complex, $4.10. There were several adult figure skaters there. Their skatings r so much smoother and can all do the corkscrew spin. One of them can do an axel and another can do very big single jump.

Speaking of axel, the coach yesterday said he'd teach us the fundamentals of it. But we just added up going thru all the jumps first, the waltz, the toe loop, the salchow, the loop, and the flip. Tried to fix our salchow. Most of us swung too much and did not have enough curve on the takeoff edge. Then he told some of us to do 5 loops in a row... well I could only do 2 in a row. Theorectically I could do 5 but then I'll just be hopping on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th cuz after the 2nd one I'm already at a stand still.

Going skating in 8-rink today, twonnie skate again! :>

Work was so slow, didn't find any new things cuz I was stuck at looking and modifying scripts.

Going to a friend's bday after work today then tomorrow going to my dad's bday.
Then later maybe I'll catch some movies with John and probably go running / skating. I think should do running. Didn't run this whole week except Mon.

No comments:

Google