Thursday, October 07, 2004

Cereally stuffed

Went to Save on Food during lunch. Bought orange juice and some healthy junk food, hemplus granola cereal and horlicks. The granola cereal is amazingly good... ate like 3 1/2cups in a roll. It contains 400 mg OMEGA-3's per serving (1/2cup). It has oats, brown rice flour, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, and rice bran extract. Very healthy. But, on the downside it's 140 calories per 1/2 cup.

Last nite...

Saw my coworker at the skating rink. He went with his son to the "Adult with Children 12yrs & Under" session.

Skating was good. Got lazy didn't practice my backward crossover much. Only focused on single toe loop. I think I'm finally beginning to grasp the idea of it. It's getting higher and has more flow to it now.

I so wanted to do an axle but still don't have the guts to do it. Always ended up doing a waltz jump instead.

I should practice more of my clockwise backward crossover, but it's so boring and exhausting. I guess I really don't like to look over my shoulder while travelling backwards.

No comments:

Google