Monday, October 18, 2004

Rainy day

Woke up at 6am today and lied in bed till 7am. Took a shower and got to work before 8am!! Then I was so so so sleepy.... so couldn't resist the temptation and had a Nescafe Instant Latte, felt a lot better afterwards.

Work was so slow today. Just find out that there is something not working. It's probably because of configuration problem again, but donno what yet.

After work went to Save On Food and bought Horlicks (yes i finished the whole bottle in a week), 1% Dairyland Milk with Omega (and yes i finished my milk within a week as well), Post Honey strawberry oat cereal... WOW only 2.99!!!!!!!!!! (originally 5.99) Horlicks was the most expensive, 6 bux!!!!

Altho it's raining a lil bit I still went running since I have a hat now :). Thank you John! I only did 11 laps tho... had stomache and too bloated after supper. Nice supper of course. Potato chicken stew and leftover from lunch, shanghai food, pork with sesame pastry and spicy radish.

No comments:

Google