Finally moved in to my new place. It's been pretty noisy at nite, can hear the buses coming and going especially when it's late at nite and everywhere is quiet. The second nite I couldn't sleep and had to move to the other bedroom, a room farther away from the busy street. But, last 2 nites I'd managed to sleep through the nite.
I'd announced "The Bay" registry to most of my friends.
I just found out today that "Canadian Tire" can add item to gift registry online!! I'm going to create one on there too.
I went to IKEA and got the coffee table. It's now sitting at home cuz it's too hard to move it at the new place. My apartment and the parkade is like half a block away (not including the stairway). We need another person to hold the door definitely too.
I saw an ok plastic patio furniture set at IKEA, maybe I should delete the nice one from the gift registry.
Sanded the brown section last nite. Ruby and Peter came over and checked out my painting (the wall, not oil portrait). They said it's cool. :D.
Peter helped me figured out that the water to my washing machine was off. I was suspecting that too, but too afraid to turn the knob that didn't have any ON/OFF indication. I did my first load of laundry on May 23!!
No comments:
Post a Comment