Monday, May 07, 2007

A New Definition of Busy

Took our engagement photo @ The Bay.
He's very very good. We had such a good time. John looked exceptionally handsome and I looked as pretty as always... haha.
We're thinking of getting an album with the companion CD and our free 8x7 print.
Total will be around four or five hundred.

We checked out a bit of Inspirations and BoConcept on West 4th.
I like their String pendant light with brown and white thin polyester strings.
H15 3/4 x O 153/4. It's about $349.
But now, I find that I like the crystal pendant light in Aberdeen even more. But it's very expensive around 9 hundred. But, it's SO pretty. It has some very pale pink clear crystal aside from the regular right ones.
My mom says the crystal one is better and a 900 crystal one is already very cheap. She says the polyester one will look cheap. I think I'll probably not buy any till next year or even later.... or maybe by then i'll forget about it.
But, definitely will get a floor lamp. There is no light on the far end of the living room. On the kitchen end, we can still use the kitchen light.

Went to Rona, picked the medium brown laminate flooring and booked a schedule for the guy to come in and take measurement.

On Sunday, went to book a schedule to exchange for a low profile boxspring for both of the beds.... altho John likes the high profile one but I think it'll be harder to make or find a suitable headboards if u have a high profile one.... And, also hard to find bench or dresser to match with.... All the beds in all the stores that I like have extremely low profile bed.
Picked up my cheque at Mobler's for the returned sofa. I love my new sofa :D and it saved me about $700.

Started my wax project. Almost finished one candle, and started another one. It looked terrible to me, the seams don't exactly close up. Donno why, they slabs kinda curls up and are not straight. Could be due to the fact that I put it in the fridge. If I get more time in the end, I think I'll remake the first one...

Started taping with the slow release blue tape (can stay on for 60 days). Might be able to start painting again this week.

Had dinner with John's family and her sister's family. They came over for another summer wedding. I had a great time eventho I didn't get to see the cat. I only saw it ran for its life up the stairs. Cleo is too afraid of the kids or the noise they make.

1 comment:

koala said...

The photo shoot sounds fun, can't wait to see the pictures, curious about their style :-)

Google