Wednesday, November 03, 2004

...

So distracted at work lately. Been reading too much of my friend's xanga site, online forum, and job sites.

Decided to start my job hunting saga since the market out there seems to be so much better now. If I didn't try it, I'd hate myself later. Gonna first update my resume and write new cover letters. The resume shouldn't be too hard since it's not too out-of-date. It's only been several mths since I last updated it. The cover letters r another matter. For the career fair, I need to write a generic but yet specific letter.

I found one job that I'm so interested in, application programmer for device. But, it's in downtown. I'd like to work in Richmond for a change. Oh well can't hurt to apply.

Skating is getting boring by the min. Doing the same stuff over and over... No new improvement.

1 comment:

Simon said...

I don't know of many tech companies in richmond.. i think van and bby are where they are all located!

Google