Friday, November 12, 2004

Aching all over

Sent my comment to FishOnly. Hope she gets it.
:( Probably it's my bad English that she misunderstood me.... anyway...

Aimed for 8 laps yesterday. Felt good at 8th. Took a break then did 11... then still feeling ok so ended up doing 15. Then, John came. Ran 3 laps with him. In total, did 18 laps. Oh man... my left ankle was so stiff afterwards.

John was so nice. He went to my fav mall with me :). Had Caprioca(?sp) green tea. It's too sweet for my taste. John's lemon grass pork was really good. Restrained myself and only took a bite. In Daiso, got another pair of charcoal deoderant for my skates, and hairpins (my old ones r too loose).

Skating was ok. Didn't really learn anything new. Coach sorta showed me a layback spin.
Learned some new edge exercises:
1. Russian stroke (backward crossover in one direction, then deep knee bend, and do backward crossover in the other direction... and repeat)
2. Choctaw, backward crossover, step forward, forward crossover.

I still have trouble with my backward crossover in the clockwise direction...
Lissie said it's because I'm tipping too forward. I think I need to relearn how to go backwards in the clockwise direction with 2 skates side-by-side, no crossover that is.

Donno y.... I'm now having feet cramps again the first 30mins or 40mins of skating. Is it because I skipped skating Mon and Tue?

No comments:

Google