Friday, November 19, 2004

8-rink

Arghh!!! Supposedly it's twonnie skate today but the new person wouldn't believe me said that it's not on the sheet that was given to her. Got charged 4.25!!!
The cookie/chip vendor machine got broken, so instead I got mocha. Didn't feel too good afterwards. I think I had too much coffee..... 3 in a day!
Saw pair skating practicing again when I was waiting for my coffee. Saw a beautiful triple toe loop.
Then afterwards saw Mira Leung and Annie Bellmare. Both of them doing triple. Mira was doing a triple lutz double loop combination. It was awesome, she was spinning SO FAST in the air.
In the public skating sesson, a lady was doing a single axle and attempting double salchow. Her scratch spin was great.
My crossovers still suck. Maybe I need to use one of those scooters to fix them...meaning I need to go to one of those public skating sessions in Richmond.

No comments:

Google