Monday, November 22, 2004

Weekend

Went running outside on Sat. Did 15laps with a break at the 8th lap. Then, went home and got very hungry and had muffins. Later on, went to Lansdown to buy shin guards and a Canada hat for John's bday. =) He seemed to like them. We went to see "National Treasure". It's a good movie. It has history stuffs in it and a surprising ending (for me at least). I got a lame Simpsons character...so expensive :(. John bought car cover for his 'vet. He had to cut a hole in it to fit the antenna in. I wonder if that would ruin the cover.

Went to John's parent's house for his bday gathering on Sun. Their place is so much warmer than John's place. We had roast beef with mashed potatoes, pickles, olives (which I skipped and still don't like), and wonderful fruit spinach salad. We watched Simpsons and had a nice time. Saw John's dad's china trip photos, has HK in it too. Some of them are quite beautiful but I'm glad that I came here and away from the pollution. John got his parents TV. I hope it's still functional after the drive.

No comments:

Google