Being a good girl yesterday, finished up my first draft of resume.
Got to work early and finished my cover letter.
Since I did my cover letter in the morning, I didn't go skating, stayed and worked during lunch instead. However, it turned out to be a complete waste of time. I'm again stuck in the place where I don't know if I found a bug or if I did something wrong.
I was asked to use "snoop" to see the network trace, which I did. But afterwards I was told "This is not what I wanted. But I'll have a look at it and see if I can find anything.". I donno what to say... well I did exactly what was told.
This gives me more motivation to look for new job in company where I don't have to tip toe around ppl.
Donno if it's stress I suddenly developed a liking to chocolate. And, yesterday ate 3 pecan cookies before bed, this morning too.
No comments:
Post a Comment