Participated the "Light Out" event. We did a bit more, we didn't turn on the light for the whole nite. It was fun lighting the candles.
Made crème brûlée, twice. First time was undercooked, second time was like a custard. Either way, it still tastes good.
Ran on the track, 10 laps, 22 mins or so only....cuz I was trying to keep up with John. Then, we walked around the Minoru Park. There were many ducks and geese and cute squirrels.
Family dinner on Sat, had Alaska King Crab. I prefer the pan fried with noodles version over the plain steamed with garlic version.
Walked by the Carnival at Lansdown. It was fun watching ppl scream.
The WestCoast Carnival had arrived at Lansdown.
1 comment:
the creme brulee was good. i lke the vanilla in it. I guess it will take time to experiment with the recipe.
light out was ok, since it raised awareness.
Post a Comment