Went to Coquitlam to fix left skate. Didn't get lost this time.
Did grocery shopping in the usual places: Superstore and Lansdown (zeller's, langley market).
Had Starbucks Honey Latte twice.... once with whip cream, once without. Honey Latte is espresso with milk and a hint of honey, just the combination I love.
Did shopping just for the sake of walking around in Aberdeen Center and Richmond Center. I'm starting to get sick with window shopping.... it's not as fun as before.
Got upset on Sun. Then, ran on the track for 18 - 20 laps about.... lost count. It's so much more fun and easier than running on treadmill. It's easier because with the treadmill I ran with incline but on the track there is no incline. Not so much fun the next day, thighs hurt like hell... but no shin splints.
Set up the console table. It's now looking nice and pretty. I find that the quality of superstore furniture is better than IKEA.
Was going to cook the lambs but didn't know I was supposed to defrost it overnite... so cooked the chicken instead.... and overcooked it....
Lately, been snacking too much.... should stop that by not bringing much snack to work or home... I cleaned out 3 boxes of almond cookies in one week...
2 comments:
the console table does look nice and worth the money since we bought is on sale.
hey, if you are looking for a place to shop, maybe you should go to metro this weekend, or dwntwn.
BTW: H&M opens May 22nd in pac centre.
So the honey latte is good? I was reluctant to try...
I am not a fan of IKEA furniture any more. Service sucks. Quality..depends...but most of them are just so-so...Although, I still enjoying browsing the display setting inside the store.
Fibbi
Post a Comment