Monday, March 24, 2008

Gluttony

Been extremely busy with work last week and extremely busy with the easter hunt on Fluff (facebook). I accidentally stumbled upon a secret egg one morning and since then I've been trying to find another one.... haven't found any still. I've seen other ppl with rows and rows of secret eggs. I've no idea how they did it...

Last week
Went to downtown and had early dinner with my high school friends. It was an Indian operated Greek restaurant. Their mild lamb curry was really really spicy, but it was really good. Their dessert cappuccino drink was really good as well.
Visited friend's place in downtown.
Ran on the dyke. It's so much harder than on the track or the treadmill. I'm starting to regret signing up for Sun Run.
Figured out one more thing with double loop. I feel like I'm getting closer and closer.

Easter Long Weekend
Had two family dinners, both very good.
Did some clean up at home - vacuumed kitchen, cleaned one side of the counter top, cleaned the coffee table.
Struggled about going or not going to work.
Cleaned out 2 boxes of almond cookies..... I should have put them in my car.
Did 10 laps on the track @ Minoru.
Got some more hand-me-downs - nicely decorated box, one plant pot, one juicer (the manual kind), and one huge mug.
Rented "I am Legend". I like it.
Mira was placed 14th in World Champ even tho her short program was clean. Since only the first 12 get to skate their long program.... didn't get a chance to see her long program. I think nowadays if you wanted to be in the top ten, you need at least one triple-triple jump combination.
Went to church twice. Both sessions extremely crowded. It's better to come late than early cuz then you get to stand and get better air circulation there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Facebook is quite additive...I keep doing the big brain test again and again...
Fibbi

Google