Mostly just watched TV on DVD and watched people move. My once tidy home is back to being a mess.
Watched "Barnyard" and some TV series. "Barnyard" is cute. I'm only a few chapters away from finishing the TV series.
Tried out the gym. I like the mirror but not the Elliptical, it's too big for me. It felt very awkward.
My head is hurting from waking up at 5:00am so that I can be at the 6:30am conference... which we called in but were only able to get the answering machine.
I totally regretted getting the "Reduced-fat turkey bacon sandwich". I thought it's turkey slices with bacon... but there is no turkey just the bacon.... didn't know there is such thing as turkey bacon until now.
Started looking into the tour guide book. I can't read into it for more than half an hr...
Attended John's friend's sis's pre-wedding banquet. Lots of ppl. Nice big house. Lots of spicy food that taste the same.
Did some cleanup. Cleaned the bathrooms' countertops. Vacuumed the hallway bathroom, hallway, kitchen, living room, the 2nd bedroom, and the patio rug. Forgot about the master bedroom's bathroom. The master bedroom is full of john's stuff so I left that out for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment