I turned 30 last week!!!! I took a long deserved break... didn't do much wedding stuffs.
I bought myself a new toy, a MacBook Pro. I'm sick and tired of PC crashing and getting stuck. I played with the MacBook (the lower model one) on display at future shop. It's so cool, I can use Unix command on the command prompt because it's UNIX based.
Ships by:
Jul 10 - Jul 12
Delivers by:
Jul 18 - Jul 24
... can't wait can't wait.
Also bought the wireless mouse from future shop online, still waiting for them to call me to pick it up in-store. Some of the stuffs in future shop is cheaper than in Best Buy, but sometimes the other way.
Had family dinner at Shi Art, and a nice mango cake afterwards.
John bought me flowers :D, and part of the $ for the furniture.
I finished printing all programs, now I just have to stick them together.
The easy glide on glue didn't work really well, I can peel the pages out afterwards.
Went to friend's wedding on Sat at Mayfair. It's very beautiful, the buffet was great as well. I forgot to take the centerpiece that I won and also the wedding favor (luckily a friend of mine picked the favor for me) !!!! >< Had too much fun dancing.....and too tired.
1 comment:
so you finished printing all programs? can't wait to see them at your wedding! I printed ours 2 days before the wedding!!
Post a Comment