Not too many things went wrong with the weddings.
All my friends were very helpful and it did went pretty smoothly.
I went to the makeup place 10 mins early and waited outside the door for 12 mins. I thought she'd be early cuz she reminded me several times to not be late.
The makeup person did a pretty good job, she used real flowers on my hair. The fake lashes looked pretty dramatic but I think it's necessary for photos.
We did LOTS and LOTS of pictures.
First it's the ceremony group photos, then we did a couple around Minoru, then we went to UBC, then we went to Jericho Beach.
At UBC, we took quite a few pics just along the street (Main Mall), with just the buildings, the trekker's cafe (which I had no idea y he chose that one), and the trees. We did the street pics first because the photographer said it's too bright and won't be as pretty. Then we went to Rose Garden and only took a few shots there because of time constraint.
Being that it's summer and all, the sun never came down fast enuf for day pics. His advice of doing the rose garden later or the beach later totally didn't matter.
After all the pics taking, we went to the make up place for touch up, only 30mins or so. I met my friend's sister there. She had the wedding on the same day and she just came for her touch up too.
At the banquet, we did more group photos. Almost everyone wanted to take photos with us. Our cheeks were very tired and sore from all the smiling throughout the day.
During the banquet, we had 2 games and a sideshow. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I screwed up in the game.... I thought John's uncle's hand is John's hand.... John didn't mind tho said it's funny and everybody laughed and had a good time.
We were able to leave the restaurant at about 11.. or was it 10....
We were dead tired. Somehow we still managed to take a shower before going to sleep.
The very next day we still woke up early as usual, 6 or 7ish.... and felt that we had just flew in from some remote area. It's not like the usual lack of sleep feeling. We were in a daze and practically having jet lag.
1 comment:
I could totally see your eyelashes from where I was sitting when you were at the altar! I thought they were incredible!
Hope you're having fun on your honeymoon :)
Post a Comment