Finally have internet and TV at home.
Didn't do much clean up. Slept most of the time during the whole weekend.
Made a beef stew on Sat morning, started eating it on Sat nite and finished by Sun noon.
It's not that good, I don't quite like the taste of the seasoning.
John seems to like it tho. I'm going to research for a better recipe.
During the week, went to a store in Fraser and got a $6x Cusinart saucepan for $3x only. Good deal!
Made oatmeal, pasta, and beans with it already.
Wanted to go to IKEA for a work table but it's closed due to strike.
Headache Epic
Headache on Sat cuz stayed up too late fri nite trying to set up the wireless router, slept at almost 1am.
Got it connected but still couldn't go on to the internet.
I suspect that it has to do with the limitation of the high speed lite subscription, one IP only.
Headache finally went away on Sun evening, but started again on Mon morning cuz woke up one hour earlier than usual. It went away before noon after I took an advil.
No comments:
Post a Comment