Saturday, November 12, 2005

Remembrance Day

Went to RIC at 10, there was no skating till 12 at Minoru so I went home.

Cleaned fish tank. Turns out that I forgot to turn on the filter for a whole week!! No wonder the water was unusually dirty.

We went to Aberdeen Center for dim sum, waited like half an hr or more for our seats. Food was worth it tho.

Dad finally finished the stand. I rinsed the aquarium, set up the hood, the filter, and filled in water to check for leakage. Took me a while to know where to put the Bio-Bag and Bio-Foam. The filter they gave me was not intended for the package that I bought, I got a double one but the cover was for a single. For now, I just use plastic wrap to cover it.

At 5, finished all the cakes that we bought at the bakery at the mall: caramel apple mousse cake, almond coffee cake, mango pudding mouse cake, red wine pear mousse cake. I felt sick an hour after.

Things to buy: pipe (to put gravel into the water), gravel, air pump, decorations, better siphon, more Cycle (water conditioner).

No comments:

Google