Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fish Crazy

My long weekend basically devoted into setting up my new aquarium.

Sat
Played badminton in the morning.
Went to Big Al's and Petcetera. Got gravels, plants, air tone, and Cycle (water conditioner). Couldn't find the right pump size in Petecetra, they only have 25 gallon max.

Went computer shopping with Paul. We got John a new computer system but monitor not included.

Spent an hr washing gravels with my bare hands and then later used the algae scrapper cuz my fingers were hurting too much.

John came cover and we watched "MindCatcher", my sis rented it. It was very good, one of the actresses was from "Cold Case", the TV series.

Afterwards, had leftover as supper and finished washing my gravel.

Sun
Woke up by dad coughing at 4am again. Did some fish researching online and went to church at 9:30am.

Later, spent 2 hrs doing visualization in Super Pet. I'm sure any longer I'd get a headache. That place is twice as big as Petcetera, and so much more selections. I bought air pump, more plants, driftwood, and stones.

Then went home had leftover as lunch, and washed and set up everything till 3pm.

My right arm and upper thighs were extermely sore from the day before, from kneeling in the bathroom while washing gravels, and the morning badminton did not help.
Skipping workout and skating for the weekend..... I'm sure I'm seeing an extra layer of fat on my face. My face likes to accumulate water and fat too much.

1 comment:

koala said...

I should drop by someday to check out your new tank, seems so cool :-) and of course, to watch skating tapes!

Google