Sat
Went to bank with dad, put most of my money in GIC :(.... so poor now.
Went to aquarium with John. We saw tropical fishes, Beluga whale, otter critters, shark, and a lil of sea lion. There was no big octopus or killer whales, but the Beluga and the otters were extremely cute. I was so surprised that the Beluga could move their forehead like a person wringling his nose, it's as if it's about to sneeze.
Went to Aberdeen Center, bought veggie and pork wonton soup and fried pork buns, and lost my cute useful water bottle :'(. I felt like crying....
Then we went back to my place and watched TV, and the taped Nip/Tuck. We didn't enjoy it too much. John found out that I have NHL and NFL network. They were probably in the package with the TSN channel that I wanted for figure skating.
3 comments:
surprisingly, at the aquarium restaurant : beluga sushi and dolphin sticks were not on the menu. I would like to supersize my sea otter please.
no shark fin soup either, not fake or real. and no abalone.
no calmari either.......
Haha. Funny. No. We did not go to any restaurant inside the aquarium!!
Post a Comment