"Confessions of a Shopaholic"
It's a light and interesting read.
I can sorta identify w/ the main character, but my situation was never as serious as hers. My bank never sent me letter to ask for my cheque.
And, that phase had already passed me. I'm now much more interested in skating and living as frugal as possible than going shopping and spending all my money. Seriously, last week I was at Richmond Center and Daiso and did not buy a single thing in the end.
4 comments:
my frugality is starting to rub off on you
definitely. but it's a good habit.
Why do you need to "live as frugal as possible"? You have a hi-tech job and live at home ...
i drive all over the place and skate very often and go out during weekend
my credit bill is going up to 4 digit quite often.... whereas last 2 yrs it's usually 3 digit :(
Post a Comment