Monday, October 03, 2005

Workout/brunch/Skating/TV

Sun
Woke up early, watched some skating tape, went to church.

Ran with John on the dyke. It was so windy on the way back, and it started to rain a lil. I had a good run, however, my heart didn't feel too good in the end esp when I slowed down to stop.

Afterwards, went to Milestones with UBC friends, one of them came back from HK. I had Egg Blackstone, egg benedict with spinach, bacon, and ham. Learned that she got an MBA. So many of my friends are getting MBA..... I feel useless and dumb. Oh, and also learned that another one of my friend's getting married. She was at a photo shoot and that's y she didn't show up. Ppl are so secretive, she should have at least send us an email. The egg benedicts were so small, I didn't feel anywhere near full, so I proceeded on to finish the few fried cripsy potato cubes on my plate. Bad choice! I felt sick after an hr. However, when I got home, I saw pastry and started eating again.... had the whole Napolean cake and almost a whole old wives cake. Then, I felt really bad, had to lay down in bed for 2 hrs, also because I was too cold from going outside.

After the nap, I went skating. Tried to do the step sequence that I thought I could do, turned out that I could only do half of it. Either I's not at the right position or that I plain forgot what I was going to do. No improvement on my salchow as well, after my rather straight 3-turn, I still didn't know how to deepen my inside edge to prepare for the jump.

After skating, went home and watched TV. Caught a lil of "Charmed", and watched "Desparate Housewives", "Grey's Anatomy", and the first half of "Smallville" (they r repeating it on Space channel ^^), and dropped dead in bed.

No comments:

Google