Went to church, then to my friend's place.
We went out to see the place that she booked for her wedding.
The first place that she had considered is more beautiful than the one that she had decided to use. However, the second place's front door is easier to find.
Then we went to two gown stores. The first one has cheaper gowns, the second has more pretty but more expensive gowns. I like the first gown that she tried on in the second store the most... but it's like 2k....
Then she treated us brunch at Denny's. I had 2 sunny-side-up, bits of bacon, 2 german sausages, 1 2/3 of pancakes w/ butter and syrup, and 1 bite of blueberry pancakes. It wasn't much at all, but it was very greasy. I felt sick afterwards, had trouble digesting all that fat.
Afterwards, I went to John's place. Napped a lil (still tired from yesterday), watched a lil TV, then we drove to Queensborough Landing, visited Best Buy and MEXX.... and then everything is closed. It's like an oven in the open parking lot, summer is finally here.
No comments:
Post a Comment