Went to practice again (yes 2 practices in a row...) for the Richmond race.
It's a very diversed team. We have ppl from the Jet-Ai team (just me), Ready Jet Go team, the Alpha team, the Mercedez-benz team, the Horny goat team, the Shagging dragon team, the Elephant and white castle team, and the Drunk'n dragon team.
Our race schedule name will be "Shaggin’ an Elephant", and unofficial aka: Orgy team.
I don't really like the name....
It was a much more intense practice than with our own team, although I can't say that it's more exhausting, probably less exhausting I'd say.
I did not have as much fun as last time. I skinned my left ankle from the leg braces (the legs of the seat in front of me), and about to have a concussion from Toby's stroke. Donno y he could hit me I'm already leaning and shorter than most ppl. I guess at other ppl's height it's the shoulder that he hits, but with my height it's my pony tail that he hits. Basically I felt like he's trying to pull away my elastic band that I used to tie my hair with. It hurts.
I'm gonna be the stroke in the first race, cuz I have the Alpha rate, altho I'm not in the Alpha team. Coach said I'm like a lil wind up doll. However, I'm a lil worried that that we won't be able to establish that rate throughout the whole race.
A guy in the back "died" trying to follow the rate....
3 comments:
dragon boating sounds too violent, i recommend a new hobby like golf.
Golf.... is too hard for me.
Maybe i'm just a violent bunny
Post a Comment