Saw my workplace (both outside and inside) on Robson Arms on last Fri's episode.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
robson arms is getting too weird. it might have been cool seeing your office building on tv....but....gosh..this weeks episode....i am not sure if i will watch it again....
Yes. It's addressing the minority sector of society more. I'll want to watch it again and just switch channel if I get too uncomfortable. I like it cuz it's quite different from all the other shows on TV, and there is nothing new to watch anyway...
2 comments:
robson arms is getting too weird. it might have been cool seeing your office building on tv....but....gosh..this weeks episode....i am not sure if i will watch it again....
Yes. It's addressing the minority sector of society more. I'll want to watch it again and just switch channel if I get too uncomfortable. I like it cuz it's quite different from all the other shows on TV, and there is nothing new to watch anyway...
Post a Comment