Lazy bum
After the boating on Saturday, I was so so very tired and laid down on the sofa and did nothing for at least 2 hrs. (Did not even have the energy to go out and join my family for dinner. ) Then, dragged myself up and read novel for about an hour... then finally forced myself in front of the computer and update my resume and cover letter.
Sun, went to church.
Went to Lansdowne to buy John's niece gift. We got her an edge board instead of lame ugly kiddy jewellery which she probably won't care about.
Had lunch there, split a Thai meal with John. I had most of the veggies, a lil coconut rice and noodles, and 3 pieces of meat. It's very good.
Then as we passed by the Cafe, I could not resist and bought a green matcha ice cap. It's SO VERY GOOD! It'd be much better if it's half the portion. I had trouble finishing the drink, but John helped me out a lil even tho he can't have milk.
Party at Maple Ridge.
Saw John's lil cousins and niece. They are all very cute, especially the baby.
The baby was teething and liked to bite my finger... SOSOCUTE!!!
Found out that I maybe allergic to cat, been sneezing the whole day since I got there. They have 2 cats there but from everyone's else testimony they might just be lying cuz no one have ever seen the other cat.
We were all trying to catch the cat that's there but with no luck in the end. It just somehow seemed to vanish from the surface of the earth.
I was very surprised that I got gifts, Starbucks cup with espresso chocolate beans, and HBC gift card. That's so nice of them.
Had 3 chicken wings, devil egg (so good), celery with dips (so yummy!), a slice of roast beef, cupcake, and lots of strawberries, pineapple, grapes, grapefruit, water melon, and melon.
If I didn't have lunch earlier I could have eaten so much more....
Found out that John's aunt's bday is the same as mine, and we forgot to get her gift.
Went grocery shopping and then head home.
This morning still sneezing a lil, but it totally stopped after swimming. Did 12 or 13 laps tonite, since I wasn't sure so I swam one more lap after I thought I did 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment