Wednesday, March 09, 2005

busy busy

Sat
Went to automall to pick up the spare tire lock. Skipped workout.
Went to work, did 7 hrs!! Somehow my screen looks weird whenever I did a change on my "public String [][] table". I still didn't know y, but at least the screen looks all right now. But, that bug might just come back and haunt me later.
Went to hockey game after work with John. It was exciting when I saw the ice. I so wanted to skate on it somehow... as if I didn't already skate enuf. It was quite crowded. 90 sth thousand ppl showed up. We didn't win any draw since we didn't buy any of those tickets. I had a big pretzel and 2 mouthfuls of hot dog. The pretzel was so salty but still very good .... should have ordered the unsalted kind.

Sun
Went running in Minoru. Did 15 laps. First 8 laps only took me 16 mins, averaging 2 mins per lap.
Went to church.
Cleaned the fish tank. Used the siphon to vacuum but it dragged up all the dirt and the water never looked so murky. I also cut my finger while doing the siphoning. Bought P-clear and just after an hour or so the water is crystal cleaner.
I think I need a better siphon, the one that is automatic and doesn't require u to manually shake it up and down to work. I like the one that they were using at the store, but it requires to be attached to the sink. I'm not so sure it that will work for me since my tank is far away from the sink, but then maybe I just needed some air tube extension.
Cooked and had dinner with John. Pasta/pepper/onion/imitation crab spinach pasta. It was quite good.

Mon
Spent the whole day doing JavaScript form validation.
There is still a bug there that I don't know how to fix.
When there is something wrong on a field, the alert pops up alright.
But if I didn't click on the box and go click on another invalid field, I'll end up having an infinite amount of alert pop up. So annoying.......

Skating
Very bad lately. In class, the coach again did not have time to teach us anything after he taught the beginner and immediate group...not fair :'(... what a waste of money.

Missed out
The stock tip that the hummer guy gave me is now 3.20.... and I still haven't gotten my investment account set up... or actually I did but didn't know where the password is...

No comments:

Google