Did not go to work this weekend.
Stayed home and watched and taped Canadian and Junior World Figure Skating Championship. Canada seems to be doing much better than several yrs ago.
They have World exhibition tmr nite... not so sure if I can get home early enuf to tape it. But then it's just exhibition... I want to see the short and the long program, not the exhibition.
Made lamb stew/soup tonite. I don't think it's very good. John didn't complain too much, but I think the meat is way too hard.
Went shopping on both Sat and Sun. Bought new bras, all different colors :).
Bought cheap pants (only like 20 bux per pair!!!).
Found a very nice dress and it's on sale :).
Bought a new pair of shoes, which I'm going to return after walking in it in half an hr or less. Any longer in it I'm sure I'll get blisters on my toes.
Also bought 2 cheap tops, averaging about 15 bux each only.
Sat, went to the library with John. Borrowed 2 figure skating books. One of them is very very nice. I think I now know what's wrong with my salchow. Maybe I can do a double now......or not. I still don't get the toe loop tho. I know u r supposed to swing ur right leg across.. but how do u do it when u're skating backwards and ur weight is on it while ur left leg is stretched back. I totally don't get it.
Rented "The little black book" (Britney Murphy) on Sat. It was very very good... to me at least. It's funny and lite and quite meaningful. I wanted to rent "Uptown Girl" someday (with Britney in it as well).
Workout is pretty good. Did 15 laps on treadmill on Sat and 15 laps (about... i lost count) on the track.
Played pool on Sat. I lost 2 in a roll :(.... back to normal.
Washed my car today. It looks much younger now.
Going to skip workout tomorrow and only do skating. Need to work more.
Fishes are doing ok. The white fish somehow is starting to get some very faint orange color on it. It's as if the other red/orange fishes are losing some color to it. And, the other fishes are starting to get more and more black pigment on their bodies.
Did not have time to vacuum the gravel, will have to do it next weekend.
The ice show is coming up soon, but I still haven't gotten back my nice waltz jump.... And, I hope I won't forget my place and just stop in the middle of the number.
No comments:
Post a Comment