Thursday, March 31, 2005

:(

8-rinks
The worst ice in the whole world!! Might as well just skate on the pavement.
Both of my knees hurt a lot after skating. And, my 40min run in the morning didn't help.
I saw Mira again. She did a triple toe loop double toe combination. She stared back at me :P...

At work
After I resynced with the repository, I got the stupid log4j warning.
I've check the classpath, pretty sure the jar files are there... y...y...
Now I have to start doing the simulator, not looking forward to it.
My computer is so morbidly painfully slow, I wonder if I could request more RAM.

Lunch
Went out to Starbucks during lunch... I'm so bad.
The top half of the caramel soy decaf mocha is very very good, but not the bottom half (too much bitter chocolate).
The flax bar is very unique, first I found it too sweet then I start to like it. It has orange peels and has a citric taste to it.
The organic blueberry, however, is way way way too sweet.
I also found several different kinds of Lindt chocolate at London Drugs. Price is the same as in hallmark, but it has more different kinds; rasberry filling, cherry filling, walnut, double milk, raisin/hazelnut/almond.
I restrained myself and didn't buy any.

Tmr
I'll be officially a full-time employee. Yay!...sorta... still have to do the simulator thing.

This weekend
gonna be busy with the ice show. I thought it'd only be one show... but no it's 3 (Sat 1:00pm, 7:00pm Sun 1:00pm) !!! I do have a choice to not do all of them... but that seems anti-social.
Bye bye weekend :(...

No comments:

Google