Fri
Short workout, 35mins. Skipped skating. Left work at 6.
Had nutella/banana/almond crepe and half a small piece of beef for supper. Very nice.
Played pool. Won 3 in a roll! What a miracle.
Sat...had a nice time
Woke up at 6:30. Fed my fishes.
Worked out, did about 40mins run and 5mins walk.
Went to work... till 5:00.
Had supper at President's Cafe. It's very nice and not too expensive (w/ the coupon)
I liked my duck and the dessert, Ginger creme burlee. Yum yum!!!
Went to T&T and bought baked almond cake biscuits.
Saw "Ray". It's very good!
Sun
Woke up at 7. Fed my fishes. Went to church. Today's topic was about the worst sinner makes the best saint. People that have nothing to loose can hold onto faith more.
Worked out, did about 40mins run, 3 mins walk.
Went to friend's recital with John. It was very nice.
Went grocery shopping with John. Got many stuffs. I got a bar of soap, goat milk.
My left ankle is hurting more and more by the day.
Went to Richmond center to buy new shoes. Got a pair in Aldo. Not cheap, but I'm willing to spend to get a nice pair than to get one that is cheap, heavy, uncomfortable/painful and falls apart after not too long.
To test it out... I wore it and walked around Richmond Center. It felt so good.
But, the downside of it is that I ended up buying more stuffs.... 4 tops and one new pair of pants. I do need more dress pants, I could return 2 of the tops if I wanted to...but the one that I could return goes with the one that has discount (i.e. non refundable) on it.
Went by Pet Habitat. Saw some fishes. None that looks interesting / big enuf for me. The neon tetra is about the nicest looking ones... but they're so tiny so hard to see. I still wanted to buy another bigger tank with some new fishes... altho I still have no idea what kind I really wanted. And, the bigger tanks are all above 100 bux. Some are even close to a thousand. Yikes!
After shopping, had 2 big pieces of lemon herb chicken at John's place and watched a lil oscar and washed a whole lot of things, just with hot water tho not with detergent. I hate to see things got stuck on the plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment