Sunday, February 06, 2005

Lazy weekend

Fri nite
Rented "Shaun of the dead". It's quite funny.

Sat
Woke up at 6:00am, watched some Alias, then went back to sleep.
Didn't workout till eleven.
Went to John's place, watched some TV, then went to family chinese new year dinner. I love the dessert. John didn't have a good time. Cousin was 10-15mins late and they didn't really talk to us, but I'm used to that.
We then played pool. I won 3 out of 5 games... i think.

Sun
Went to church. Talked about how the world is all in conflict, that religion is a private matter and got pushed to one side, that that is not true, that it is in every part of our life....
I find that I'm paying more attention in church now... cuz John might ask me what I'd learned in church.
Saw my high school friends, one of them came back from HK. I mostly only talked to Sabrina. She said she'll make her boyfriend have dinner w/ us someday, but not next weekend. I ordered the hot grass jelly drink. It's extremely good. I loved it except for the tapioca pearl and the beans that they put in there. I feel heavy after finishing all the beans and tapioca.
We'll be having another gathering coming Thurs nite, after 9:00pm. Time is ok for me since I have class till nine. I'm hoping to bring John but he might be too tired after his class.

No comments:

Google