Got the IKEA table (Mikael, black-brown) and used the old one for sewing. As usual, we dropped the corner several times while moving it so one of the corners was dented. I used my "left-over" (the whole tin minus several drops I used from last time) wood stain and covered up the exposed wood.
We finally have room to put the printer on.
Started working towards my new year resolution. Cleaned up and vacuumed my closet. I have 20 more clothes to iron before putting them back...
Got a hand vacuum. No longer have to haul out the big vacuum for crumbs and small stuffs.
Went to GCA new year party. I brought my home made cheesecake. Ppl seem to like it. There were 3 babies and 1 kid. We played Wii, the Olympic game. It's a fun workout.
1 comment:
Keep up your good work! I'm still waiting for your house warming :P
Fibbi
Post a Comment