Tuesday, January 29, 2008

busy bee

Did a bit of cleaning at home.

Watched "Cloverfield". I prefer "Mist" over it cuz it doesn't offer an explanation.
Added "Visual Bookshelf", trying to remember what books I'd read....

Grocery shopping at SuperStore. Their prices r better than Save On.
Got Nike sporty socks at Winners, they're perfect for my running shoes.

Went back to my morning workout routine... now have shin splints, the right one more serious than the left. Apparently, skating + running (+once a week kick boxing aerobic) have too much impact. I'm now doing Ellipse in the morning till my legs feel better...basically no more running.

Saw the high school gang. We had dinner at California Cafe. I got baked/steamed sake sole fillet with mushroom, it's pretty good. Compared to other Chinese cafe, it really has very limited selection, aside from the grill menu. But, it's still better than some other places that don't take reservation on a Fri nite and made u wait 45mins.

Went to see the new condo near my friend's place. I really like the layout of their display suite, especially the low wall for the den/office. I don't quite like the granite that they use. It's selling around 4xx-5xx (and all the way to 8xx for the townhouses) on average, but their size is a bit bigger, they have many units of 1xxx sqft.

Back to my almond cookies addiction. Good news is I'm weaning off my green tea latte addiction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like cloverfield over mist and superstore over save on.

Anonymous said...

I get shin splints, too, when I run. I recently got orthotics, and the chiropractor claimed that they would help. Only time will tell!

Anonymous said...

Price-wise definitely superstore wins :) But location.....save on is better for "us". Time vs $...tough choice...
I dunno when I can go back to my running routine...
I'd rather addict to green tea latte than almond cookies...:P
Fibbi

Google