Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year

A year went by just like that
It's an extremely extremely extremely busy year for me.
Juggled in between new job, wedding preparation, and new home preparation all at the same time.
Pretty scary.

Although it's been reported that 90% of the ppl don't get their resolution accomplished, I'm gonna list mine anyway. Actually this is the first year that I have one.
My new year resolutions:
- be more organized
- maintain weight
- double loop... or a quarter of a rotation closer to one...

Shopping
It's been non-stop shopping since x'mas. Gifts for ppl, then gifts for myself... mostly clothes.
- 3 jeans (all 29.95), 3 jackets (1 for work, 2 for running/skating), 2 nice t-shirts, 1 casual top, 2 bras (mostly paid with gift cert), 2 cardigans, 1 casual cotton jacket, and 1 semi-formal jacket.
- non-clothing item: 1 pair of running shoes, handbag, 2 lotions (buy 1 and get the other one half price), nail kit, and snacks and starbucks coffee.
I actually bought the handbag just before the boxing week and they agreed to give me the price adjustment... the SECOND time I went in and asked them. So Happy :D!
Also, I was able to return the running shoes. The left shoe is way tighter than the right one.
I'm keeping the other shoes that I bought in another store for $30 less.

No comments:

Google