Monday, April 23, 2007

Very tired

Been busy going over to the new place and taking measurements.
Bought 2 beds, dinning table + 4 chairs, and a sofa.
Very very very poor now.
I love the new place tho, nice facilities (gym, hot tub, swimming pool, meeting room, lounge) and nice location, and also not too small.
Next to buy, lights. The style of lights that I like are all in the range of $70-90 ><.
But, I definitely need them to know if the color that I chose work.

Had lunch with John parents. We went to Whitespot and then later on to my new place. They seem to like the new place. I got wax and mold from them.

I'm very close to finding out the main color that I wanted.
Somewhere close to "magenta" in Benjamin Moore. I'm not too sure yet tho. I think I like the magenta that I accidentally left on the drop cloth than the magenta that I had painted over the P400 tinted primer. I should try the one color right next to magenta on the paint chip, "gypsy red".

Went to Home Depot and bought granite sealant, tile sealant, gel gloss for bath.... all come together of $9x!!!!! I'm surprised that my visa is still working...
The staff says the granite sealant might work for the tiles as well... maybe I should return the sealant for just marble and tile.

Was gonna go to IKEA to buy a doormat but I went too late and I didn't find any that I like in HomeDepot.

Later, went to Save On and bought a vileda mop and bucket.

2 comments:

Petti said...

Home sweet home! Looking forward to the house warming party :)

And congratulations to the new house owner...can no longer call you "property vergin" now.. :P
(this line is from HGTV)

John said...

lots of stuff to buy, eh. ouch.
But it must be an exciting time for you. did you try the steveston paint store? It is so close to your place.

Google