Spent the whole weekend doing prep work and painting.
John's mom came over to help on Sunday.
Learned a lot.
- Never ever goes over the same spot more than 4 times.
- Don't squish the roller too hard.
- Need to put paint back on roller when u see it taking paint off.
- "Edge Trimmer" pad is the best tool invented ever!
- Always go backwards into the spot u wanted to touch up.
I've now got roller lines on the big wall that I'm hoping my newly bought sanding sponge and tack cloth will help.
I've got an idea for the dinning area.
Next to the dark pink, it's gonna be one band of celery green surrounded by 2 bands of dark brown.
Still need to do:
- test out the green and brown
- buy bedsheets
- finish sealing gouts in floor and hallway.
- re-seal the gout in the first bathroom and do the second bathroom as well.
- get more floor sealant
- get a bigger doormat
- ..... win the lottery!!!!!!!
1 comment:
grout.
You are becoming a painting expert. You should have your own show
Post a Comment