Monday, April 16, 2007

Extremely Extremely Extremely Busy

Extremely extremely busy these few weeks.
Work has been challenging but fun.
Spent too much time on the computer last last weekend, work + invitation labelling. Totally did not take a rest during the long weekend, and ended up having a terrible headache on Tue.
So for Tue, I only worked 2 hrs but I did came in to work during the weekend so it evens out.

Last weekend, took a break, did not do anything job related. Went running on the dyke with John. It was a lot of fun. Weather was SO NICE!! We saw some birds (herons, sparrow) and ducks (a lot of ducks actually). Saw them hunting food too. Also, a few planes practicing circling the air. There was nothing much to see at the sharing farm, I guess they just started.
Saw "White Chicks" on TV, it was funny.

Signed doc in lawyer's office today.
We'll be getting the key tmr.

No comments:

Google