It's just been pouring and pouring non-stop. Didn't do much this weekend.... mostly just take naps, and TV. I managed to clean the small tank. Another small fish died. It's been having a tumour for quite a while now. Now I only have 3 fishes left, a butterfly loach, a minnow, and a danio. I took out the carbon dioxide "staircase" out, since it ran out of C02 a long time ago... basically useless and my fish tends to get trapped in it from time to time. The glass top slipped thru my hands when I was carrying it over to the tank and it went down at a corner right on my right foot. I was surprised that it didn't break or pierced thru my foot. I threw away about 20 snails, too many of them inside the tank. It's so hard to clean the small tank cuz I have to turn off the light and take away the canopy when I clean it, basically cleaning it in the dark. There must be like 10 snails left in the tank still.
I started Margret Atwood's "Cat Eyes", hopefully will be able to finish it before returning.
"Desparately Housewives" is different this weekend, 2 ppl died.
We did "rolling" in yoga this week, my neck hurts incredibly afterwards.
2 comments:
it is so rainy, when i went for my run tonight,down by the river, there was an old guy there gathering two of every animal.
hopefully, you will finish the book, because i can't renew it anymore.....the librarians are going to think I really like chick lit, and they probably wonder if I should just buy it.
What animal? Cats and dogs?
They are not chick lit.
Post a Comment