Great weather througout the whole weekend except a bit on the chilly side.
I am such a pig.... ate so much lately.... almost non-stop as soon as I got home.
Part of it is because of stress from work.... rumours that we're folding in a couple of months.
Lesson
Great lesson on friday, figured out how to check the 3-turn better prior to my single flip jump:-
- shoulders stay level at all times!!!!
- arms extended with right shoulder in front and left shoulder back to create the rotation
- before the rotation bring in right leg close and in front of the free leg <--- I wonder why Kevin never told me this.
After lesson went home and made supper for dad and John.
We had orange stir-fry beef with veggie. It turned out pretty good, not too salty as most ppl on the recipe website complained about because I doubled the sauce with orange juice to give it a citric taste and used less soy sauce (partly because I couldn't find more at home) than what was written on the recipe.
Sat
Ran 40mins. Went to see John. Had 1/3 of John's big mac and some french fries.
Rented "Something Blue" by Emily Griffin and "Under the Tuscan Sun".
The novel was a sequel to "Something Borrowed", not that it's great but I'm curious to what's going to happen to Darcy, a pretty girl that always get things her way but now pregnant with her fiance's friend's baby, and her wedding is called off by her fiance because he fell in love with her best friend, Rachel.
"Under the Tuscan Sun" was relaxing and fun. It makes me want to travel more.
Sun
Had boring long facial, subcumbbed into buying facial products, vitamin C treatment.
I did struggle for 20mins.
Went out to get take out with Dad, the usual shanghai food again, Chicken noodles and pork dumplings.
Afterwards, snacked and napped a few hours, snacked and read a few hours, then ran 35mins.
Later went to see John and watched "Simpsons", and "Desparate Housewives" together.
No comments:
Post a Comment