Thurs adult lesson
- first time on skates after getting sick, insoles of my skates were all curled up and ice felt more slippery than I remembered
- during warm up did forward salom with one leg, still couldn't do it
- Kevin asked Amy from the previous class to stay behind to help us prepare for our "competition". Amy told me to do a camel spin followed by a sit-spin, to my surprise I somehow did it but couldn't repeat afterwards.
Fri private lesson
- still working on flip jump, coach said my right shoulder was too far back after the 3-turn. i'm now second guessing everything...
- coach also said when the left foot takes off, it should "flip" (heel in toe out slightly pointing left) and ready to be in a backspin position. I did feel the "flip" when I's doing everything my way and overusing my shoulders. I guess it's because when I's more confident and my weight's directly over my skating foot.
- started to learn how to do change foot sit spin
No comments:
Post a Comment